Monday, October 14, 2013

People at Texas State Fair 2013


At the 2013 Texas State Fair, I saw many interesting people.  Crowds on the final night 10-20-2013 were so heavy that they had to cancel the parade.
People lining up for free food and ice cream in the Food & Fiber Pavillion
People standing near Big Tex


Lucky children riding along


Walking in to the fairgrounds


Walking in front of the free charging lounge
Line waiting for metal detectors
Bear
These boots reminded me of Big Tex's boots
I liked the hats that members of this group were wearing


This is the first picture I took inside the fair grounds
I saw this sombrero many times throughout the day, and then I was behind her when I was leaving


On the train the day of the UT/OU football game at the Cotton Bowl on the fairgrounds, I realized that I had worn a red shirt, which is the Oklahoma color.

Crowd on the final night lining up for food






#statefairoftexas, #texas state fair, #texasstatefair, #TXstatefair, #BigTex

No comments:

Post a Comment