Saturday, October 26, 2013

Free Items Provided at the Texas State Fair 2013

I was given a free package of fresh tortillas on opening day of the fair in front of the Women's museum.  Here are pictures of some of the free items that I received at the fair.  I did receive a few other bags, as well.

This free bag from the Dallas Morning News fell apart after I carried it to the fair almost every day

I was given two of these Ford hats
Bag from milking demonstration with flashlight, keychain, magnet, bandanna, cups, and gloves from truck dealerships

Bandana

Cups from Borden milk

Gloves from Chevrolet

Very nice pen from truck dealership

Free armband from AT&T for taking the pledge to never text while driving






#texas state fair, #TXstatefair, #texasstatefair, #freebies

No comments:

Post a Comment